The new white Amica oven emits a soft, red light to indicate when the oven is in operation and remains on when switched off until the oven drops below a safe 40c. The light which emits from both the handle and the soft touch controls add a safety dimension as well as stunning design.
Amica’s new IN622W oven fits all design requirements from country cottage to minimalist chic apartment for consumers seeking genuine innovation in cooking technology. Available in three colours (white, black & beige) the oven emits a soft, red-toned light from both the handle and soft touch controls for ease of use and added design flare. The large 66 litre capacity oven and integral full-width variable electric grill means it is large enough for medium-sized family cooking and baking. Matching appliances include; extractor hood, glass-fronted fridge freezer and gas hobs.
Amica IN 622W features include:
- Multifunction oven – provides plenty of ways to cook
- Touch sensor control – similar to smart-phone technology
- Rapidly preheats – in just 4 minutes
- Soft-close door – which feels like a premium car door
- Telescopic guides – remove the need to lean in to the oven when lifting baking tins and trays to the kitchen table
- The oven door is triple-glazed and remains cool to touch – safety of children and family pets
- Programmable timer and control complete with child lock and residual heat indicator
- 5cm high x 59.5 wide x 57.5cm deep – standard size for a UK single oven and will fit into an existing oven space for a simple replacement or upgrade
- Rated ‘A’ for energy use
- RRP £399 from AO.com which includes free delivery on a day chosen to suit the customer and a comprehensive 2 year Amica warranty. Installation is also available from AO.com
Amica appliances are available for placement and makeovers, competitions, original photography, promotions and consumer testing.