When Amica, one of Europe’s fastest growing domestic appliance manufacturers, launches a new product it is carefully designed to fill a well-defined gap. Perhaps a gap in consumer demand or a gap in its own portfolio or, as in in this case of this latest fridge freezer, a wide gap in the overall UK cooling and freezing market – for a 60cm (width) no-frost, premium design, feature-loaded fridge freezer at an everyday price. From August 1st appliance retailers will have access to one of the most all-inclusive line-ups of cooling, freezing and fridge/freezer products, as Amica has launched its new A+ FK321 freestanding fridge freezers.
Comprising a choice of Inox (steel effect) or white, the new freestanding fridge freezers offer a persuasive list of features:
- Energy consumption 274 kWh per year
- Capacity of 308 litres gross (220 ltr fridge and 81 ltr freezer)
- Freezing capacity5kg/24 hrs
- 3 adjustable safety-glass shelves
- Salad crisper with safety glass shelf above
- Twin LED lights in the fridge section
- 3 freezer drawers in transparent blue
- 1 large and 3 media door-storage shelves
- Electronic temperature control
- Electronic display
- Super cooling function
- Super freezing function
- Eco and Holiday functions
- Reversible doors with removable door gaskets
- Anti-bacterial system
- Noise level just 45 (dBa)
- Dimensions 185.5 x 59.5 x 63.8 cm (deep).
- RRP from approx. £399
- Fully comprehensive 2 year guarantee included
W: amica-international.co.uk S: @amicaUK T. 01425 461600 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photography caption: Amica FK321.3Dfx shown in Inox new 60cm no-frost fridge freezer. Available from independent electrical retailers nationwide.